asbestos popcorn texture
One of the most common ceiling textures in homes and commercial buildings was the infamous popcorn texture. It was used because of it's superior fireproofing characteristics.
American Abatement can quickly and safely remove the popcorn texture. We use state-of-the-art methods and equipment to eliminate the possibility of contaminating your building or home during the removal process, including:
• HEPA Filtered Negative Air Machines
• HEPA Filtered Vacuums
• Protection of all surfaces with poly sheeting
• Fiber control through wet-methods of removing popcorn
The cost for asbestos popcorn removal can vary due to the following:
• Is the area open like a department store or closed like a home with many rooms?
• Has the popcorn been painted?
• Will all the furniture and personal items be removed?
• How tall are the ceilings?
• Are the ceilings flat or vaulted?
• How flexible is your time frame?
• Will work need to be performed after hours, on weekends or holidays?
• Where is the work located in the State?
Call us today for a free estimate
to remove asbestos popcorn texture.
Statement by American Abatement:. American Abatement did not develop the underlying information used to create the information at this web site and does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of such information. American Abatement emphasizes that asbestos and black mold should not be handled, sampled, removed or repaired by anyone other than a qualified professional.